- Pre-installed components in the interior of the Life Cube can be configured to meet the needs of the end-user with a one-piece solution.
- Interior components can be configured to respond to issues ranging from:
o Field Medical
o Expeditionary Troop Sheltering
o And many more
- The mobility hoops allow the unit to be on-site maneuverable without the need of a fork-lift by just one person, even in soft sand.
- The Life Cube’s hard-wall shipping container serves to provide degradation mitigation of the interior components associated with prolonged storage.
- The unit is also air-droppable with a maximum landing velocity of 28 ft/sec.
- If the customer desires, the stackable floor can be configured to allow 8 units per 463L Air Cargo Pallet or 20 units in a standard 20’ ISO container
- The full unit can be deployed by just one or two persons within 10 minutes
- The deployed unit sits atop an integrated 144 square foot, hard-surface raised platform.
- The canopy material is weather resistant and MSHA-rated fire retardant.
- Auxiliary vestibule boots allow the unit to be clustered to itself and existing mil-spec shelter solutions.
Turn it on.
- The interior articulating infrastructure provides strength to the rapidly deployable air frame.
- With infrastructure in place, the unit can withstand high winds and heavy snow loads
o 10 lbs per square inch
- Because the command module is pre-installed and configured for the end-user, the Life Cube is ready for immediate use upon deployment.